1995 Calibra Turbo 24k (MINTBOX)

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

by m00k » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 am

its at a local race track altho i think it used to be an airfield.

Gettin service done now as i want the belts and pump etc all done and its due an oil change anyhows.
m00k

by m00k » Fri May 30, 2008 4:40 pm

well insurance ran out on tues on my b'day and was switched over to the cav t

calibra's goin for storage ere on tuesday all bein well got it washed underneath on monday so took the good weather yesterday and a mate gimme hand gettin it all wax oiled underneath altho its a good dry place its goin to be sitting but thought better do it anyhows

and the only pic i have of the cali and cav together, would have liked to got a few good snaps of the 2 of em together before cali goes but waiting on a coolant hose comin for the cav so its goin nowhere :(

m00k

by vinny_69 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:47 pm

i think thats the cleanest (standard) tubby i have seen for years

luck of the irish strikes again :monkey:
vinny_69

by m00k » Fri May 30, 2008 5:48 pm

lol i've just heard of a local v6 wi 12k and full history goin aswell, unfortunately i'd get shot if i landed home wi it but my friends very keen, hopefully find out more next week!!
m00k

by vinny_69 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:49 pm

dont tell me you followed a rainbow HA HA
vinny_69

by m00k » Fri May 30, 2008 5:52 pm

they're replacin pots of gold wi cali's these days!!
m00k

by vinny_69 » Fri May 30, 2008 5:57 pm

still dont understand why you put it in storage. its not a lambo its a CALLY belongs on the road (till it breaks anyway)
vinny_69

by m00k » Fri May 30, 2008 6:04 pm

its as close as i'll get to a lambo lol i know it shud be on the road but i cant afford to run the cav and the cali on fuel/tax/insurance etc for work plus i know rightly if i parked it in work it would be dented left right and centre wi ppl movin about and openin doors and it'd crack me up!!!

at the minute storage is the best option for me!! but its not gonna be forever!! i'll miss drivin it too much!
m00k

by vinny_69 » Fri May 30, 2008 6:12 pm

do what i do at work use 2 bays ha ha
people moan about it all the time.i was looking on ebay for one of them calibra only parking signs but decided against it. :-k
vinny_69

by Leigh » Fri May 30, 2008 10:41 pm

OMG, that is MINT!
what a superb find, you must be so chuffed.
It looks like it's just been driven out of the showroom..
nic one
Leigh

by m00k » Sat May 31, 2008 4:21 am

yeah i'm completely in love wi it lol even tho i'm a cav man at heart!! wish i cud find a cav t as original!!

taking 2 bays at work isnt an option either lol...
m00k

by m00k » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:03 pm

was down at the house for a few days break there and checked in on the cali lol

bearing up alrite and started first time when i dropped the batt in, took it a quik trip to keep everythin tickety boo give it a wash and tucked it away again, was hopin to get stuck in wi the wax but time wasnt there but hopefully be back down before long anyhows!!

not much exciting but few pics...

m00k

by m00k » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:11 pm

not a madly excitin update, but got a copy of total vaux and was pleasently suprised to find a pic of the cali had made it in from when the tv crew were over ere for the drift championship!!

m00k

by tazz666 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:22 pm

that would of been a nice surprise for you there mate
tazz666

by Joker » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:54 pm

so how much did you pay for it mate?

Joker
Joker

PreviousNext