Fostersice17's Calibra (Updated 01/07/09)

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

by Fostersice17 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:35 pm

ker wrote:Took me a while to read through all the negative ,wind up posts about your car mate,their all just jealous mate ,Totally stunning ,individual cally,i ve never liked kitted callys myself but as someone said in a post earlier ,yours has been done to the highest of quality and it damn shows,can see you take great care and passion making sure it is to a high standard.Bet you hate driving the cally dirty,just like me and my cally LOL Love the new alloys,much better looking than the last ones ,Great cally /end of story ,,,,ps hope you get it back to its former glory ,,take care mate Stevie,,,,

Thanks very much Ker,those comments were by a member who is now no longer,got himself banned for his opinions,and loud mouth,i do take great pride in the car as i think we all do,and yes i like everything to be done perfect and to a high standard.Also i love the new wheels as well,when i see pics of the car with the old ones on i hate em,can't believe i had em on for 3 years.Anyway im putting up some new pics in a few days.The first page pics are a bit dated now.
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:14 am

Finally updated the pics on the main page.Here are a couple of others as well.Big thanks to RobbieV who took a lot of my new pics.

Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:51 pm

Got these today,set of Dbilas cams,car is going in for a rebuild in just over 2 weeks.Also having the 4 branch fitted,Can't wait to see what the car will drive like after they have been fitted along with the manifold & rebuild.Should be a huge improvement.

Fostersice17

by tony1 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:28 pm

hi there. i like the cally i would be scared to drive it around nice word pal sweeeeeeet
tony1

by chief » Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:51 pm

alright fosters did you ever get the pics of thr boot relese, would like to know how its done

shes still looking fine!!!
chief

by Fostersice17 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:13 am

tony1 wrote:hi there. i like the cally i would be scared to drive it around nice word pal sweeeeeeet

Thanks very much Tony.

chief wrote:alright fosters did you ever get the pics of thr boot relese, would like to know how its done

shes still looking fine!!!

I did'nt chief,will try and do for ya.
Just got back from holiday and picked the car up,had the engine rebuilt and the cam's and manifold put on.
Gotta run it in so can't boot it yet.
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:42 pm

Woooooooooooohooooo over 5,000 views :dude:
Fostersice17

by poita » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:46 pm

the power of the mighty ecotec draws ppl in ;)
1995 Orange 16v Ecotec

Mods are coming along nicely
Suspension - Handles like a go-kart : Interior - I gots me leather : Exterior - HID's with angel eyes. I can see again : Bodykit - Done : Respray - Done : Stereo - Parts collected : Supercharger - Bring it on.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fostersice17 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:18 pm

poita wrote:the power of the mighty ecotec draws ppl in ;)

Thanks poita,well they do say that less is the new more :wink:
Fostersice17

by andy1 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:27 pm

in that case im puting a 950cc from a mini in mine
andy1

by Brian » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:25 am

I love the bumpers and skirts, very nice
Brian

by Fostersice17 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:31 pm

Brian wrote:I love the bumpers and skirts, very nice

Thanks Brian,engine is all run in now and it drive's very well.A lot more power than i had before,the cams & manifold make a huge difference,gonna do a few more bits then get it RR tested,get a bhp figure.
Fostersice17

by neoxr2i » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:06 am

that must be one of the most beautifulist things i have ever seen
neoxr2i

by Fostersice17 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:09 pm

neoxr2i wrote:that must be one of the most beautifulist things i have ever seen

Thanks neo,i think thats the first time someone has refered to my car as "beautiful"....cheers
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:59 pm

Ive updated the spec on the main page.Few new bits coming soon....
Fostersice17

PreviousNext