SE9 for sale on Auto Trader

For all general things Calibra related

Re: SE9 for sale on Auto Trader

by KERR_SE9 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:03 am

Either way it is what it is, the lettering will have been added on,as for the sunroof I guarantee it will be glass and it'll be a Webasto/dhollandia after market, call and ask if it's glass as the story behind the se9 would guarantee a sunroof isn't possible
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by KERR_SE9 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:17 am

It's deffo an se9 no doubt about that and your quite right, as someone who's in the trade it's all too easy to list a car as something it's not , too add a few extra quid on I.e in glass's guide the se9s will be worth more than a standard v6, so most traders pick that even if they're green/silver or whatever!

Please call about the sunroof or I might as it's bugging me now
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by greyblue » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:28 am

Hello Kerr,

Thank you for your interest in this topic.

According to the dealer the car has a sunroof which was factory fitted. He further informed me that when the ignition is switched off, the sunroof closes automatically.

Just out of interest, the dealer seemed fully genned up in advance, to answer my questions about his SE9 having a sunroof. Apparently the trader he bought it from in December 2013 told him that he'd also had many queries on the matter.

So, this enquiry is nothing new to the dealer. If you do give him a call, I'd be interested to know anything else you might find out about the car.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by greyblue » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:32 am

Sorry Kerr - I made a mistake in my response to your posting.

The dealer informed me that the sunroof closes automatically when the car is locked - not when the ignition is switched off, as I stated in my posting. Apologies for any confusion.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Sean Cracknell » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:38 pm

This is about 2 mins away from me, it is very clean!
Sean

Best Presented Billing 2014

Best Presented Billing 2016
Club Member
Club Member

Previous