THE V6 GARAGE -1

For all general things Calibra related

THE V6 GARAGE -1

by C4V V6 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Well as some of you know this is my house as it sits

My sisters astra, dad's work van(rat look,not on purpose tho)

Then my V6's

CAV-2.5 V6 REDTOP
CALIBRA-2.5 V6 ECO
VECTRA- 2.6 SRI

Well due to MOT! the cally will be going to scrap!! some bits are comming off for the Cav/next cally( alternator, coil pack, illuminated sun visors, etc)

BUT

Rest is for sale weather its a clip a bolt the cream leather the 2 sets of alloys front struts for 5stud conversion, you name it it up for grabs.

This is NOT a for sale thread but a heads up for anyone on the look out for parts!!

After 2 months i will take off what i think is worth keeping in the limited space in the shed i have and a for sale thread will be put up and rest will go to scrap!!

Ps
gearbox linkage is only issue with box and engine but remember coil pack and alternator will be comming off, And any other parts people are intrested in if no intrest in full running gear in next 2week!
C4V V6

Re: THE V6 GARAGE -1

by MadOnVaux! » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

What condition is the rear drivers side leather trim panel in? (Where the rear speaker is)...just that my vinyl has blown on mine....thats if you are willing to split the set?
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Mullens » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Like my place then everyone has a vauxhall in my family.Theres no such thing as redtop V6 cav its just the engine cover. V6 cavs and cally are the exact same!
Mullens

by C4V V6 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Mullens wrote:Like my place then everyone has a vauxhall in my family.Theres no such thing as redtop V6 cav its just the engine cover. V6 cavs and cally are the exact same!

My mistake!

what is the difference between the C25XE and the X25XE? Always thought one was red top one was eco. Suppose its like coscast bottom end on the cav's
C4V V6

by v6 steve » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Mullens wrote:Like my place then everyone has a vauxhall in my family.Theres no such thing as redtop V6 cav its just the engine cover. V6 cavs and cally are the exact same!

are you sure there is no such thing as a v6 red top
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by breake » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm

haha that looks like my back yard this week. i'd a vectra redtop conversion going on, a callly v6 to breake and a 03 astra. byou get sick to death of vauxhalls when youve a drive full of them dont you!
breake

by tazz666 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 pm

the differerance between the c25xe and the x25xe is in the blocks, the c25xe has a longer stroke and the x25xe has a shorter stroke, but in the cavalier/calibra the both engines use the same cylinderheads.
tazz666