After another

For all general things Calibra related

Re: After another

by Jamesyboy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Yeah i did mate, its got mot till next feb, but its needin a new windscreen, and the v5 is not there mate, its a wee bit too much bother for me with all that. Im goin to look at a calibra tomorrow so will see howthat goes :) Cheers anyhoo ray, but its not for me.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by C4LIBR4 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Im not bad at all mate, been a while since i seen ya and since ya been on here lol,

What yours is worth is well no where near what i can afford right now, as much as i would like it... I dint know bolton had one. not that i have seen him since i was at school lol.

so why are you selling and how much for?[/quote]

Hello mate, yeah ain't been on here for ages, been so busy with other projects and work and me laptop packed in!! Not good!

I don't think i could ever part with my calibra anyway!! Lol!! Take it to the grave!!

Yeah, Bolton's had his calibra for few years now. Its got my old xe engine in, which i spent big poundage on, all reciepts to back up the work. Its a K reg, all immaculate underneath, new everything. Runs like a dream. its got a few cosmetic bits need doing on the body work, it's got a bit of rot on both arch's, nothing major and a tiny bit on the bottom of the drivers door. Its got no mot or tax though. I can put an mot on it for you, if you were interested. He wants £800 for it, but you can kick him in the b******* for it as he needs it shifting!! I was going to have it as a euro project, but i haven't got the time.
C4LIBR4

by Tangerine » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:25 pm

theres an se4 for sale in dundee for £550, he claims its the only calibra in town, which is odd as i have one parked outside my house, as does my mate, and theres one next to another friends house......

but yeah, its mot'd, and im sure he'd knock a decent amount off the £550 asking price as he's wanting it gone
Tangerine

by Jamesyboy » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Tangerine wrote:theres an se4 for sale in dundee for £550, he claims its the only calibra in town, which is odd as i have one parked outside my house, as does my mate, and theres one next to another friends house......

but yeah, its mot'd, and im sure he'd knock a decent amount off the £550 asking price as he's wanting it gone

Yeah he has added it on gumtree for the past 3 days, i have spoke to him, but not been to se it yet, im away to llook at another one tonight, then if that goes pete tong i have another couple of options. Its all calibra calibra calibra in my head right now, i well got the cally bug back :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Jamesyboy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 am

I have gone for the one i saw last night, and i pick it up at 1 today :) Its well nice colour, spectral blue. Got a couple of blemishes of rust but its actually in better nic than my white one. Inner arches and underneath are MINT! Its done 169 k, but it does not show, and in the long run an engine change is gonna come somewhere along the line. So im well happy and excited,
Ill get some pics up later after i have gone and got her!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by maid marianne » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 am

Great news :dance:

Looking forward to the pictures later :D

Have fun 8)
maid marianne

by big_gordy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 pm

was it 1 i put up bud & congrats :dance:
Best Presented Billing 2007 Green V6 Auto

SE9 V6 Duel Fuel LPG aka THE RED DEVIL
Tigra Chequers 1.6 - # 2 Car
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Jamesyboy » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 pm

urm, i cant look at the minute coz im on my phone, but i think it may have been after you. Its on glasgow gumtree.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Previous