se6s built

For all general things Calibra related

se6s built

by cally8valver » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:03 pm

does anyone know how many se6s where actually built as there alot of conflicting numbers there used to be a table on here with the amount of calibras built which years built and amount of se built where it gone? thanks in advance guys and girls
cally8valver

Re: se6s built

by cally8valver » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:04 pm

deos anyone know where i can find this info from pleeeeeeeaaaassssseeeee :D
cally8valver

by vinny_69 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Se6 Produced From April 1996 to June 1996
Total of 55 produced of which 4 of these being the automatic it is a rare model with a C20NE 8 valve engine producing 115bhp top speed of 127mph. it has a special colour called Iceland blue. The interior has air conditioning fitted along with a sunroof. A radio Cassette or optional CD player. It also had 5 spoke alloy wheels and the D.I.D and cream heated leather interior the white dials are also fitted as well as the oil and battery gauges mounted in the centre.

credited to Fraz :roll:
Last edited by vinny_69 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vinny_69

by Fraz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:36 pm

yes that sounds about right ...well it should be seeing as some one did all the research and wrote that :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by vinny_69 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 pm

callyman wrote:No it's just a yellow turbo now......Think i read that somewhere. :assshaking: :lol:

:lol: stop it :lol:
vinny_69

by cally8valver » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:30 pm

thanks guys was looking all over for the info of how many where built but only 55 i thouyght it was over 500 as i was originally led to belive but with the amount that have been up for sale then the ones inevitably crashed stolen stripped etc that would mean there must be about 20 left surely this mest be wrong lol as for the rest of the spec thanks again for the info and yes it is the 8 valver with the aircon and sunroof full cream leather five spoke alloys not been messed with either so i blank canvas
cally8valver

by k1nty » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:29 am

theres a different one on ebay for sale everyweek...maybe an enthusiastic se6 owner should start a register :D
k1nty

by vinny_69 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 pm

i think bunnygirl tried to do that about a year ago
vinny_69

by cally8valver » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:53 pm

funny that where i got mine from ebay just had to but a abs pump for it off there too as the abs is kicking in at anythin lower than 25 mph only cost 12.75 inc postage so e fitting that next weekend and bleeding all my brakes up too
cally8valver

by cally8valver » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 pm

right guys i know this is a 2 month old post but just to update it got this months total vauxhall today and they have a list of calibras still on road and on sorn upon reading this artical i notice something funny everyone on here seems to be under the impression that only 55 se6 were built yet if you look in the atical there still over 200 se6 still on the road adn some on sorn now i believe that the tv guys will have been i n touch nwith dvla for the figures can anyone enlighten the actual number now cheers guys
cally8valver

by Fraz » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 pm

just becuse the DVLA have a V5 with a calibra saying its and SE6, dont mean it is one .....I have seen all sorts callled an SE6
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by MarkSE7 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 am

I guess the only way to find out is to ask DVLA if the very first log book was registered as an SE by the dealer, or if it has been changed at some point.
MarkSE7

Next