Standard cars needed for display at TV Live - 7th August

For all general things Calibra related

Standard cars needed for display at TV Live - 7th August

by Total Vauxhall » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Evening

Apologies for making this the first post but we're in need of some assistance from you guys to help form a display of 'Rare and Endangered' Vauxhalls at TV Live on the 7th of August at Castle Combe Circuit in Wiltshire.

Before you all rush at once, there are some things to note:

1. We are seeking Calibras that are as near factory condition as possible, and whilst a stainless exhaust or slight lowering is fine we don't want aftermarket 18" wheels, Afterburner rear lights or engine transplants in this case.

2. This is open to ANY model but we are most interested in a DTM (any engine) an LE (any engine) and we'd also liek examples of standard models such as the 16v and turbo

3. The cars will be on public display and form part of a bigger display alongside some of teh rarest Vauxhall models we can think of such as the Vectra ST200, Lotus Carlton, Nova GTE and so on and so forth.

4. You will need to be at Castle Combe Circuit between 7:00 and 7:30 and will need to stay on site pretty much all day, however once in and parked you're free to do as you please.

5. Owners who can help us out and attend on the day with be entitled to two FREE tickets and a VIP vehicle pass.

Many thanks for your interest and assitance in advance, if you would like to be part of this please don't hestitate in dropping me a shout via david.reid@futurenet.com or via the PM function or reply in the thread.

Regards

Dave / Dougie @ Total Vauxhall Magazine
Total Vauxhall

Re: Standard cars needed for display at TV Live - 7th August

by BazV6er » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

its a shame my car is off the road otherwise i would of gone in for this as my car is standardish
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by bodgetastic » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

good to see you found us dave :wink:

hopefully someone will be able to attend
More power than God
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

by stevo turbo » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:40 pm

e-mail sent