VBOA 2019

For all general things Calibra related

VBOA 2019

by Allys Cally » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:41 pm

this will be the first year i have missed the VBOA since i first started going back in 2008.

I would just like to wish the club a good one for this year and fingers crossed for this years Best in Show winner in the Chairmans Cup. Doesn't feel like nearly a year ago since i had the pleasure of lifting the cup for the club for the second year in a row, thanks to Steva's win the previous year.

So just remember plenty of pics people (Mark Hill i know you wont let me down mate) and enjoy yourselves and hopefully i'll be back in 2020 :D
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

Re: VBOA 2019

by Callyman » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Allys Cally wrote:this will be the first year i have missed the VBOA since i first started going back in 2008.

I would just like to wish the club a good one for this year and fingers crossed for this years Best in Show winner in the Chairmans Cup. Doesn't feel like nearly a year ago since i had the pleasure of lifting the cup for the club for the second year in a row, thanks to Steva's win the previous year.

So just remember plenty of pics people (Mark Hill i know you wont let me down mate) and enjoy yourselves and hopefully i'll be back in 2020 :D

Will be weird without you there mate, Gutted that its the 30th year too.

You better be back in 2020, not the same without you pal
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships