Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

Any News that needs to be displayed on the site home page, only Site Staff can create a new thread in here.

Re: CLUBCALIBRA CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE KEEP MOVI

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:04 am

Hi Matty
We tend to look at the profile as a whole and though we had our record month last month, we won't always beat every quote because it may just not fit our scheme in certain 'areas'. Thanks for trying though :)
Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 pm

I’ve been asked quite frequently when the earliest people can ring us for a quote. It’s best to ring us when you receive your renewal papers but failing that, we can quote up to 30 days before renewal.

July is proving to be a good month as well! So far, pro rata, we are ahead of last month which was our record month so please ring if your renewal is due!

With kind regards
Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)

Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:18 am

Big ask for you to ring us for a quote if you’re due for renewal. We are close to beating last month’s record for sales and it would be great if we could achieve that!

Here is some recent feedback –
•Big thank you to Moses at Prestige for getting me a good deal with all my mods on was well cheaper than XX. Looks like you deserve a pay rise there Moses as you have pulled in a few new customers this week including me my mum n dad and my mate so cheers Prestige nice people and nice service spot on.
•(CLAIMS HANDLING) - Lau's been impressed with the service shes had tbh, had an accident, courtesy car all sorted for a while, paid out quickly, then put up with her calling every other day to find out how much her car of the day was going to cost..Some guy called anthony/tony apparently.
•Now insured with prestige...all mods new and old covered like for like and the price is still cheaper than my renewal! great service the whole way through too couldn't fault it!

With kind regards
Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:31 am

An even better reason to ring us for a quote! - http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23474426

BBC Radio 4's Money Box revealed in March that loyal customers often pay much more than new ones for insurance.

With kind regards
Tim

ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in August. In July, we beat our previous record by a massive 39%!
(Just to let you know – I’m personally away from 8-12th August so won’t be able to answer any pm’s during that time. Any queries – please just ring the team)

Here is some more recent feedback –

• Just want to say big thanx to prestige £200 cheaper than anywhere else plus much better cover.
• Prestige were great though. I spoke to Moses and Jade who were both fantastic and explained everything with the policy and the modifications and what they needed from me, such as returned paperwork. All done for £319.95 fully comp with 350xs. All spot on and no complaints. All in all - Prestige great first impression.
• I would like to add the guys over at Prestige were able to beat my previous quote, a company who also advertise on this forum, and were able to accommodate all my specific requirements to boot! Not many companies would touch a highly modified import with business insurance tagged on! The guy on the phone was very helpful and patient with me, he was able to answer all my questions right away and got back to me within a minute or so on the more tricky ones! I thoroughly recommend these guys to anybody who’s coming up to renewal time!
• Firstly, the best quote and happy to insure in Central London. Secondly, I've been building up my NCB as since moving to the capital I had a break of about 5 years where I didn't have a car and lost my maximum discount as a result. I spoke to Chelsea and for a small additional premium of £50 she sorted a protected NCB on the 40% I currently have. Absolutely fantastic service as well, I have also called since with a query on my certificate and spoke to the administrator Dave who was equally as awesome and emailed me back within the hour to validate all that I had asked. I can only speak from experience but if this continues they'll be hard to beat.

With kind regards
Tim
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:34 am

IMPORTANT

When ringing, please specifically mention this forum. The scheme is geared for people registered on here. (This month is already our equal second best for insurance policies taken out!)

Here is some more recent feedback –

· Just had a quote from you guys and my renewel with mods declared from the company i'm with now was £490 and you've just come in at £319. Spoke to a guy called Moses (I think) very helpful guy. Pleasure doing business with you.

· Just set my policy up with Prestige Keep Moving. They managed to beat EVERYONE including XX. Very happy with the service and Jade who sorted it all out for me- so if you could pass my thanks on personally- then that would be great :)

· The customer service on the phone was actually flawless and very reassuring.

With kind regards
Tim

ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:12 pm

I’m away from 2/9-6/9 so won’t be able to answer any messages until I get back. The team will still be there of course – just ring them if you need a quote on the phone numbers below.

I loved this feedback posted last Wednesday –

· Well, color me impressed. Called this afternoon, not expecting to have my previous quote beaten ...Moses, after some extras that I decided on, managed to get the total quote to £110 lower than my previous best! Mods declared and covered like-for-like replacement. Thanks!

Thanks for all the calls. It’s great to see our scheme saving people money!
With kind regards
Tim

ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

CLUBCALIBRA CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE KEEP MOVING

by Teejay » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:23 pm

Considering a second car so thought I'd give you a call but have to say first impression was poor
I rang the mobile number which rang for about 2 mins then auto answered and put me through to some musak and then cut me off
All this was achieved without me speaking to a single person
Not very impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Change is inevitable......except from a vending machine!

Billing Banner Erection 2014
Billing Chef 2014

See my V6 Cally here
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Hi Teejay
Sorry about that. I'm not aware of any problems with the phones so it may have just been a blip.
Would you like to pm me your name & number so I can get someone to ring you please?
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

CLUBCALIBRA CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE KEEP MOVING

by Teejay » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Change is inevitable......except from a vending machine!

Billing Banner Erection 2014
Billing Chef 2014

See my V6 Cally here
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:03 am

Thanks Teejay & received :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due in September! Last month was our second best ever (July being the best!).

Here is some more recent feedback to whet your appetite! –

• Well, after ringing the usual suspects I couldn't believe some of the prices I was being quoted. So I rang Prestige and lo and behold I've just saved £200!!
• Spoke to someone called Moses. Friendly chap and managed to sort me out a much better price than anyone else so thanks guys. Saved over £130.
• Renewal done. Thanks for another great quote this year. £ 479 all mods declared.
• First time I ever called Prestige for a quote, they beat my renewal by £100 ! hope the after service is as good as the value for money :)
• Huge thanks to moses for sorting out the insurance, top man!!!! Really easy to deal with and got me a great quote.

With kind regards
Tim

ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:40 am

Hi to all

I’m back from my week away so please accept my apologies for the delay in replying to messages.

Here is some recent feedback about our car insurance scheme from people who have rung us for a quote -
· Would just like to say massive thank you to Moses at Prestige for finding me such a good price on my insurance top work ! Service was first class very happy!
· soo glad I found you.
· Thought I'd give Prestige a try after being with XX for years, spoke to Jade, very friendly professional service & they were able to beat XX’s quote by over £250, all mods declared. Bye bye XX, hello Prestige.
· Phoned you guys with my cheapest quote and you have blown it out of the water!! Extremely helpful staff especially Moses who helped me with all of my queries. Thank you!!
· Quick vote of support for Prestige; just renewed my S3 insurance (with mods) for less than I paid last year with my previous insurer. Very pleased & well recommended.

With kind regards
Tim

ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 am

SUBJECT - If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!! Please read on....

We’ve had a bit of an issue about calling people back with their quotes. Normally we can quote over the phone but there are times when we need to refer directly to the underwriters.

What we’ve noticed (& this is why we withdrew the Online Quote Form) is that when we ring people back, our call is not being answered because either the caller display on their phone says Unknown or Withheld, or people are busy and just don’t answer, or we can’t connect.

If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!!

Many thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by drinksoptional » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:59 pm

has any one had to make a claim an can give feedback on how it was handled or had any other issues . Granted never had to make a claim in my 19yrs driving but still would like to know
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

PreviousNext