Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

Any News that needs to be displayed on the site home page, only Site Staff can create a new thread in here.

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

by Tim@Prestige » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 am

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).
2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!
3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

We've already had these posted on forums -

- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee
- Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.
- Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).
- Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825
- Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful
- Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!

So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.

When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!
www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Last edited by Tim@Prestige on Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: CLUBCALIBRA INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE KEEP MOVING I

by Tim@Prestige » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi

Our Christmas opening times are as follows:

Up to Friday 21st December Normal Hours (9am to 8pm)
Sat 22nd Dec 9am to 4pm
Sun 23rd Dec CLOSED
Mon 24th Dec 9am to 4pm
Tues 25th Dec CLOSED
Wed 26th Dec CLOSED
Thur 27th Dec 9am to 6pm
Friday 28th Dec 9am to 6pm
Sat 29th Dec 9am to 4pm
Sun 30th Dec CLOSED
Mon 31st Dec 9am to 4pm
Tues 1st Jan CLOSED
Wed 2nd Jan Normal hours resume (9am to 8pm)

I would like to wish you all a very happy Christmas and peaceful New Year.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Thebigman » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 pm

I can conform to try these guys out as know people who has got good quotes

They also cover jap cars like Evos and others
Thebigman

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Thebigman wrote:I can conform to try these guys out as know people who has got good quotes

They also cover jap cars like Evos and others

Thanks David :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance renewal is due in January!
Normally one of the quietest months, December was our second best month of 2012!

January has started well also - this feedback was posted yesterday evening:

• Very impressed. I hardly ever advertise products/services that I use. Of course by the early part of January my mind turns to Car Insurance. Well the nights are only just starting to draw out, and there's not a lot on the Television. I had my quote from my current provider, and yet again I'd said that I was changing. I'd visited comparison websites....Emailed the people at PRESTIGE KEEP MOVING CAR INSURANCE, and left them my details. The did try and ring me this morning - but I was at work. Rang them this evening, and spoke to a very nice girl called Chelsea. The quote was just over £35 cheaper than my current provider - BUT WITH ALL THE MOD'S, and coming in at about £40 than a very good policy provided by a well known car insurer. To get probably the best policy I have ever had for the Xsara, and at the cheapest price, I reached for the Debit Card. Oh, and I didn't have to wait on hold, listening to a recorded message on how my call was important to them.

Here is some other recent feedback -

• With the discount applied to forum users it's not only the best quote so far, but the flexibility of payment options and REALLY good interest rate on monthly instalments means I shall be calling you guys as soon as my car gets it's MOT. Also, thanks to Jane at your call-centre for being so darn helpful!
• Highly recommend, excellent quote with mods. Nice to actually speak to an insurance company that actually understand your car and needs without the silly quotes!
• Phoned today as needed rapid cover for a ( new to me ) car which i need to collect 300+miles away over weekend. Prestige could not have been better. The young lady was brill all done by mobile when driving from Surrey to Devon - price very, very good. Considering I have had company cars for several years and only started using my own car since 2011, recommend to anyone. Please give them a try and do yourself a favour.
• I spoke with Nikki. Very nice and very helpful. Definitely not your typical insurance company.
• Ria saved a small fortune with a very competitive quote from this broker.
• Looking good, almost a 50% cut on the quotes I've had so far for the fiesta.

Please give us a call! 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by crinklebender » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 pm

my quote with chaucer is £185 comp... 3 points (for racing in it)...and one small bump... classic cover.. 5000 miles...pay another 50 quid if you need more miles... pay as you go :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:38 pm

I was shocked to see a recent poll stating that 41% of people hadn’t or wouldn’t declare the modifications on their car to their insurers! Amazing!
Please always declare mods – we are mod-friendly anyway!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Mark1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:58 am

Just got a quote from you for £300 for my V6 which is a lot better than I paid last year.
Mark...........It's Red........It's a V6............It's an SE9!..............and She's bad.
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

ClubCalibra Best Presented 2006
ClubCalibra Best Presented 2010
ClubCalibra Best Interior 2011

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Mark1 wrote:Just got a quote from you for £300 for my V6 which is a lot better than I paid last year.

Great to hear Mark.
All part of the service :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: CLUBCALIBRA CAR INSURANCE SCHEME WITH PRESTIGE KEEP MOVI

by Fraz » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 pm

good to know Mark think mine is due about April so will give the guys a try
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi to all

We’ve been receiving quite a few requests for quotes recently from people who have seen the good feedback about our scheme but who are only halfway through their current policy elsewhere.

I would just ask if people could call us at renewal time as firstly, we can then give precedence to people who need insurance, and secondly because people generally lose quite a bit financially if they cancel policies mid-term due to cancellation rates & fees. Also, premiums can change on a monthly basis.

We will always endeavour to save you money and provide the best service we can but it’s better all round if it’s at renewal!

Here is some recent feedback!
• Thank you guys, just started a new policy, cheapest around and good policy details too....one happy customer here. Fully comp, all mods, business use, and confirmed 205bhp from 136bhp.
• Just taken out insurance with prestige today. My renewal from was £722. £150 excess and no mods declared. Prestige quoted me £600 with £400 excess, with new alloys, lowered 50mm all round and gti leather interior, all covered like for like. Mk2 saxo vtr (2001), I'm 33 with 3 years ncb. Had other quotes in excess of £1200, so overall I'm very pleased.
• Can't recommend these guys enough, just been on the phone to them again, really friendly, very helpful, and they'll actually insure my Astra when i've finished supercharging it.
• Big thanks to Prestige who have blown everyone else out of the water with their quote on my civic! Looks like I'm with you for the next 12 months.
• WOW - Phoned up Prestige. Told them my renewal price and the lovely Chelsea said she didn't think they could beat it as it was quite low already (surprise surprise!) She then said she was faxing the underwritters and getting back to me. A phone call later and she has managed to reduce my premium by 20%!!!!! Fantastic news. In short, give them a ring. Phoned my existing insurer and they can't/won't move on price.
• I was surprised at the quote I got. £1400 with modifications declared, & I was getting £1450+ with no modifications before.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Please don’t forget to ring us for a quote if your car insurance is due for renewal in February!
January (historically the quietest month) was our equal 2nd best month for policies ever! And here is some recent feedback to reflect this –

• I just want to say how very happy i am to now be covered by prestige! They offered me the cheapest quote and declaring all of my modifications! I would recommend them to anyone with a modified car!

• I just been on the phone to you guys. Just want to say was very happy with my quote. Managed to bring me down by half what I'm paying now. Also managed to beat every quote I have had online so
I will be taking my cover out with this lot when my actual renewal date comes around. Also would like to say great customer service on the phone too and when had to be put in hold was not kept on hold for too long. Even when I first rang up and was on hold and someone answered but everyone was still busy that dealt with quotes guy took my number and called me back within 5 mins. I'm very impressed I would most definitely recommend anyone on here to give them a call when due day comes. Cheers.

• Just had a quote from you guys - I'm a first time driver so have been getting silly quotes until i rang you.

• My renewal came through at £617 which was ok as i paid £700 last year so phoned up, had a chat with a guy called David, and we managed to get it down to £545, not too shabby as its the cheapest insurance i have had in about 5 years.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Winter Tyres
I’ve been asked about our stance on these so I thought I would add this to our thread.
There is no charge for these on our insurance scheme and we don’t need to be notified when they are changed, provided that they meet, and are fitted in accordance with, the vehicle manufacturers’ specifications, and are in a roadworthy condition.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:10 pm

If you wish to submit your car insurance details online for a quote at renewal on our car insurance scheme, please complete http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/faces ... =1&Style=3 and we will ring you shortly afterwards with the quotation.

Please ensure you put your correct renewal date. (If your insurance isn’t due within the next 30 days, we are happy to store your details and contact you at the appropriate time).

Don’t worry if you get a message saying ‘we can’t/won’t quote’. We don’t quote online due to the flexible nature of the scheme but rather ring you back shortly afterwards with the price.
(If you wish to retrieve your quote details, please click on http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/faces ... =1&Style=3).

With kind regards
Tim
See recent feedback about our scheme at www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html
Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme is provided by The A&A Group Limited - www.taagl.com
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Online quote form - http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/faces ... =1&Style=3
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tim@Prestige » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 am

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in March. This is our favourite time as it’s one of the busiest months of the year!

Here is some recent feedback –

• Epic company, less than 500 quid for the year fully comp......beat my renewal quote by nearly 200 quid......thank you very much.
• Deal done. great price and all mods covered. Happy bunny. You now have a new customer. My last insurer covered me for 8 years. You now have me for ages. Lol.
• Just had my renewal through, so thought I’d try these as I’d seen them on the facebook page. Called them up, very friendly company, (and the girl sounded lush). Few minutes later I had my quote through. Saved me £48 on my renewal deposit and £140 on my annual quote. £595 new price!! happy days, so cheers guys. Great stuff!!
• Had a nice chat with an advisor from Prestige. One very happy bunny.
• Spoke to David who was very helpful. Have saved £148 on my renewal quote which I am very happy with - all mods included. Good service and phone answered quickly. Another new customer for Prestige.
• Just sorted out my policy with these guys. Think I got a good deal with all mods declared and only 1 year ncb. Think they were the most helpful insurance company I have ever spoke to and would recommend them to anyone before any other company. Glad I could join these even left my existing policy 6 months into it. So thank you Prestige.
• £100 cheaper than my renewal.

With kind regards
Tim
See recent feedback about our scheme at www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html
Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme is provided by The A&A Group Limited - www.taagl.com
0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile
Online quote form - http://superrates.co.uk/CoreQuote/faces ... =1&Style=3
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Next