1995 Calibra Turbo 24k (MINTBOX)

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

Re: 1995 Calibra Turbo 24k (MINTBOX)

by v6 steve » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:46 pm

m00k wrote:yeah my old se8 wi the black interior didnt do it right enuff...

pity as it is annoying as hell as you say... may look into a set of cards at some point, even black ones and see about splitting the cream leather off the card and reattaching...

the company who did my ice install in the cav are awesomeat the trimming and could retrim in vynal i imagine...

What was the company called that did your install?
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by m00k » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:05 am

audio advice... theyre based in northern ireland in portadown but they have a shop opened in scotland now aswell... in fact Ian who used to own my cav runs the scottish branch!!!

really good guys
m00k

by m00k » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Well been a little while from ive been on with gettin married so Cav n Cali ave been home alone... Finally got round to renewing insurance so hope to have not etc sorted ASAP and hoping to make billing wi the Cali this year... Wud love to bring both but boat is silly silly
Money this year :-(
m00k

by saunders » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 pm

saw these in total vauxhall nice motors 8)
saunders

by m00k » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm

Thanks man, been thinking about it recently though and could end up selling it

Three cars may just prove too much when junior arrives in a few weeks time, realistically the Cali could well stay in the air chamber till 2014 at the earliest... Might be safer letting someone else enjoy it if I got a good offer
m00k

Previous