My '95 16v

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

My '95 16v

by MadOnVaux! » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:34 pm

Thought it time i got some pics up, seeing as though the car was clean and the weather dry, so here goes:

Spec/Mods:

1995 N 2.0 16v - Jungle Green with Cream Leather
122.000 miles (Updated 05/06/11)
Pipercross panel filter
Lexmaul exhaust manifold
Hoffman 200-Cell Sports Cat
Cat Back PowerFlow exhaust system
Vectra GSi 288mm front brake conversion
7x17" Kahn RS-R's with 215/40 tyres (Toyo Proxes T1-R all round)
AutoStyle 'Premier' Velour tailored car mats in Bottle Green with cream leathercloth bindings.
MOMO Race Air-Leather gearknob
Cream leather gaiters
Kenwood 877R Mask Head unit with 10 disk changer, and Kenwood 2way speakers in rear factory location, Pioneer front component set.

The car isnt looking its best in the pics really IMO, it need's a polish/wax, the plastics need treating and the wheels need a polish...but saying that...

Last edited by MadOnVaux! on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by BazV6er » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:38 pm

very nice mate
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Cozy » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:13 pm

nice i like the wheels although i would lol, even though one is fooked and i can't get a replacement
Cozy

by MadOnVaux! » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:07 pm

Cheers, i love the RSR's...how come you cant get a replacement?

One of mine is damaged, and i got a quote of about £130 delivered, for one wheel, which i didnt think was too bad.
Last edited by MadOnVaux! on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Cozy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:39 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-MadOnVaux!+--><div class='quotetop'>(MadOnVaux!)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Cheers, i love the RSR's...how come you cant get a replacement?

One of mine is damaged, and i got a quote of about £130 delivered, for one wheel, which i didnt think was too bad.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yeah i got quoted £250 with tyre for a new one in my size and fitment then to be told that they have actually discontinued them in that size and fitment for mine 5 stud 110 pcd,

am currently battleing it out with the council (who caused the damage via one massive pothole) for a new set of rims as i can't get a replacement for my single one

hopefully if they pay up i will be getting a set of these

Cozy

by MadOnVaux! » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:00 pm

I Can't beleive they are discontinuing the RS-R's...they are one of the nicest wheels Kahn make, and one of the best wheels on the market IMO.

My rim got trashed on a car park entrance...but it was my fault, i completely miss-judged the turn in, one of them high kerb stones...i bumped up the kerb and scraped back down it...taken about a third of the rim edge surface off...i turned the air blue shorlty after it happened!
Last edited by MadOnVaux! on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Cozy » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:06 pm

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Cant beleive they are discontinuing the RS-R's...they are one of the nicest wheels Kahn make, and one of the best wheels on the market IMO.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

don't know if they are fully discontinuing them they're just not making any more of them in my size and fitment any more which is gutting cause they were nice wheels, currently riding round on 3 of them with a vectra 6 spoke on the rear with same tyres don't look too bad but just a temp measure
Cozy

by MadOnVaux! » Sat May 26, 2007 12:48 pm

A few interior pics:

ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fostersice17 » Sat May 26, 2007 1:41 pm

Very nice,very clean,nice clean leather too,Looking good
Fostersice17

by MadOnVaux! » Sat May 26, 2007 2:21 pm

Thanks matey...

The leather is by far the best ive seen in any Creamed Calibra...OK the side of the drivers seat base and bolster are showing signs of wear but its not ripped or split or anything...bloody good IMO for nearly 98k miles.
Last edited by MadOnVaux! on Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fostersice17 » Sat May 26, 2007 3:18 pm

People always think i have had mine re-trimmed,i have not it's just a very clean black leather,plus its very rare for any of the other seats to get used in the car,so it stays looking fresh,yours does look very clean indeed.Keep it that way [img]/smile.gif[/img]
Fostersice17

by Twist » Sat May 26, 2007 4:12 pm

Nice Mad liking that alot M8 keep up the good work [img]/biggrin.gif[/img]
Twist

by Shrek » Sat May 26, 2007 11:17 pm

nice car, love the mats where are they from?
Shrek

by stainesy » Sat May 26, 2007 11:39 pm

hello mate i have a 95 16v to and the strange thing is i have the same wheels and stereo

stainesy

by MadOnVaux! » Mon May 28, 2007 12:58 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-zxrick+--><div class='quotetop'>(zxrick)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->nice car, love the mats where are they from?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The company is called AutoStyle...and they are the 'Premier' range...not available any longer sadly [img]/sad.gif[/img]
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Next