the not so tangerine cally

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

Re: the not so tangerine cally

by daddyt » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:59 pm

if you are lookin for a spoiler mate i have one in he same shade of blue, pm me if interested
daddyt

by maid marianne » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Looks very nice :D
maid marianne

by Tangerine » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:30 pm

cheers folks :D

its slow progress, but progress all the same, i still need to sort the side skirts and calipers, fit the hids, sort the brake light issue. tidy the interior up, replace the bonnet, remove the rust patches etc...i'll get there eventually, at least i have her looking respectable now :)
Tangerine

by leelee » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:39 pm

looking nice mate. :)
total vauxhall hall of fame autumn 2009
garage_vehicle.php?mode=view_vehicle&VID=1075
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by henry*r » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:25 pm

She's looking good when cleaned up, mate! Especially like your wheels, I think they suit your car nicely :clap:
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tangerine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:09 am

it was a tiny little tour tiday up to arbroath, took a few snaps, the side skirts annoyed me so much, when i got home i had to get them painted, so i did :lol: they are now black again :D

this was before i did them, i forgot to take pics of the skirts after painting :lol:

just thought id put these pics up because i love how low and agressive the Cali looks compared to my mates cars :D

and my favourite shot of the day

Tangerine

by daddyt » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 am

Tangerine wrote:cheers folks :D

its slow progress, but progress all the same, i still need to sort the side skirts and calipers, fit the hids, sort the brake light issue. tidy the interior up, replace the bonnet, remove the rust patches etc...i'll get there eventually, at least i have her looking respectable now :)

mate if u need any parts i have the same colour 16v eco broken in the drive, i have a good condition bonnet here also................if u need anything pm me and ill put it aside for u
daddyt

Previous