few new pics of my cally

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

Re: few new pics of my cally

by the painter » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 pm

Looking good, is that Portreath? Me and the wife were trying to figure out the coastline. :dance:
the painter

by calibra_16v » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 pm

nah its praa sands mate
calibra_16v

by the painter » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Praa ? oooooh ive never heard of it, and the wife was born in Redruth and shes not sure either, wheres it near?

Do the washer jets on your front bumper work?
the painter

by calibra_16v » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:53 pm

its just up the road from Rosudgeon mate, nah the bumper came of a turbo, mine wasnt fitted with washer jets :(
calibra_16v

by tazz666 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:48 am

calibra_16v wrote:its just up the road from Rosudgeon mate, nah the bumper came of a turbo, mine wasnt fitted with washer jets :(

i know a man who knows how to fit them :whistle:
and get them working properly, as theyre only supposed to work when the headlights are on :whistle:
tazz666

by vinny_69 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:53 am

looks good but there is something in the window that dont look right .
it sits a tad too high for my liking but i would go silver for the spoiler
vinny_69

by calibra_16v » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:59 pm

vinny_69 wrote:looks good but there is something in the window that dont look right .

would that be the .com stickers by any chance? :lol: :lol: i will get some .net stickers soon :D
calibra_16v

by the painter » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm

calibra_16v wrote:
vinny_69 wrote:looks good but there is something in the window that dont look right .

would that be the .com stickers by any chance? :lol: :lol: i will get some .net stickers soon :D

DOH !! lol
the painter

by calibra_16v » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:02 pm

lol i dont even know why i have .com stickers, i think ive only made 4 or 5 posts on .com lol this sites much nicer and easier to use IMO
calibra_16v

by v6 steve » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:12 pm

well to get a set off .net stickes you need to become a paid member but then you get oads of discounts one service you will save more than the membership costs so well woth it you can pay online now i think :dance:
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by calibra_16v » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 pm

im gonna become a paid member in a month or so, just as soon as i get some more money :D
calibra_16v

by calibra_16v » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:38 am

lmao nah boot was open cos thats were i was keeping me polish, nope im not to keen on the colour coded trims, its not jacked up, its just really high at the back, will be lowered soon :D
calibra_16v

by calibra_16v » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:44 am

oh lol nah nothing wrong with yours, im just not to keen on the colour coded trims lol
calibra_16v

by calibra_16v » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:54 pm

iwantacalibraturbo wrote:cool, not the sides eithers? Or door handles? lol. I can post you some? lol

Cool your choice, I can send you back to black if you need as I dont need it now I bought this.

you can send me some what? lol

i already have some back to black here :D

im shocked, you havnt said anything bad about mine yet lol a few people have said (no one off this forum) that the spoilers s**t and the same with the wheels lol the only thing they seemed to like was the exhaust i had on it but had to take it off because it was to loud :lol: :lol:

will be lowered after christmas :D
calibra_16v

by calibra_16v » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 pm

keep an eye out here peeps, my new cally redtop will be here soon, picking it up tomorrow :D till then thats all im saying lol
calibra_16v

PreviousNext