wide arch cally

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

by will73 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:48 am

no i took photos and i had the car for years but ony put kit on last year the photos are from plymouth where i live
will73

by SWEETCALIBRAREDTOP » Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:11 am

lol every ones saying about the wheels when he said his saving for them, but no one mentioned the bumper strips? I think u should of colour coded all the black bits. that will set it off nicely IMO

BUt being honest in not too keen on the kit myself specially after seeing the guys cally on calibra-tuning.com check it out altho urs look so similar i thought u got the idea from there? He has the same kit dif few bits in blue and that spoiler! his looks nice as its nicely blended in and smoothed, I love that spoiler but he has a big ugly wooden bonnet scoop! lol

Yeh wheels make it looks better and think deep dish wud look cool but try and spray the bumber sides and strips.
SWEETCALIBRAREDTOP

by Stupink » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 am

I know they are lol. I live nearby also and recognise all the pics :)
good to have another local on board!!! :) Mines up and on the road again now, so will keep an eye out for you, pretty much std looking silver turbo bar some spikey wheels and the sound of a tank as it chuggs along.
Toyota Mr-2 roadster turbo
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: wide arch cally

by will73 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:20 pm

what can i say ive still got the cally been a few little changes to her like bigger wheels had the trim re done had new leather fitted and just booked her in again to have some more work done to her ie new front bummper and bonnet just getting her ready for pvs
this is what she looked like b4 with 15s on her
just b4 xmas
and after years with the chav rear light i put standard ones back on her
and today i booked her in to have a new front bummper fitted and a new bonnet and slowly gettig her ready for pvs hope you like what ive done has its takeing me years to get her lookin like this
will73

by Mark1 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Looks good and much better on bigger wheels and no Lexus lights :)
Mark...........It's Red........It's a V6............It's an SE9!..............and She's bad.
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

ClubCalibra Best Presented 2006
ClubCalibra Best Presented 2010
ClubCalibra Best Interior 2011

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

by vinny_69 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 pm

im with mark on that one :D Very nice
vinny_69

by RobbieV » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:55 pm

8)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Johnny » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Where did you get the kit from, i've been looking for the same kit but i can only find it on one site for about £1300 smackers!!
Johnny

by v6 steve » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:13 pm

looks great mate but loose the lights and spoiler, some spacers on the back and it will be spot on
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by paulcalibra » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:37 pm

nice kit looking good :D
paulcalibra

by will73 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 pm

got the kit from here http://www.tuning.co.uk/vm/
and ive got 20mm spacers on her at the mo migt have to change my wheels for deep dish but thats a long way off yet
will73

by will73 » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:09 pm

while its been off the road for 3weeks ive had some work done to her not much but little changes ie new front bumper new bumper suport panel and a new front crossmember and a new bonnet aswell and had my rear light painted in a light pearl blue

will73

by VII CKS » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 pm

I recognise the motor from Mvoc.

Will say again it's looking great, especially with standard/modified lights!
VII CKS

by will73 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 pm

well ive not been on here for a long time just to let you all no i still have the cally just put it in for a mot and it passed 1st time now thinking towards pvs and billing and what to do next on the car and im hopeing to fit lambo doors intime
will73

by rob t » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:35 pm

car looks great mate ,check out rochford tyres for new wheels they do buy now pay 12 months later interest free .
rob t

Previous