ClubCalibra.net now has a new look!

Any News that needs to be displayed on the site home page, only Site Staff can create a new thread in here.

Re: ClubCalibra.net now has a new look!

by Cliff » Tue May 31, 2016 5:07 pm

DanSE4 wrote:
Cliff wrote:I can look into it - which device are you using? And can you grab a screenshot to show me what you mean about the fragmenting - then I can have a look and see what we can do

Think it may have just been me (or my phone), seemed fine again last time I looked! :lol:

Great to hear Dan - I've made some style changes so either it was you or the changes have helped or a bit of both - either way good that it's ok now!! Thanks for the feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ClubCalibra.net now has a new look!

by KennethTorres » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:23 am

Warm wrote:Good work on freshening up the site.

One bit of feedback from me. The new site has broken the table I recently created in the SE9 Register thread

Broken is probably a bit strong, more chopped the edge of the table off, in such a way that you can't read what has been chopped off.

I'm guessing its because the new style has a fixed narrower width, which won't work with tables over a certain width?

Obviously tables can't "wrap" like normal text, but then i'm probably the one person that has created a table on the site lol :)

Plan was to get the front shocks swapped over to new and new pads all round. Got round to doing the pads and oil and oil filter change and moved my old ... Love the feel and look of the interior now. Image As she sits now!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Previous