ClubCalibra INSURANCE with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Any News that needs to be displayed on the site home page, only Site Staff can create a new thread in here.

ClubCalibra INSURANCE with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:18 pm

***Feedback about the special Chris Knott Car Club scheme***

Hi,

Our single biggest source of business by a long way is personal recommendation. It's great to know that you're telling others when we've given good prices and service. Thank you!

Here's all the feedback about Chris Knott that people left for other members to read on forums and social media JUST LAST MONTH (there's a lot of positive feeling out there, for which we're grateful):

"Another year with you guys. Thanks for your continued support to us owners with lots of modifications" dawesy, MR2OC

"My current insurer on the 210 did a deal but Chris Knott beat that so I'm happy." toby1, Mercedes-Benz Owner forum

"I usually don't move insurance companies often but over time, my quotes for renewal start to rise despite no incidents, convictions etc. I called CKI today for quotation for insurance on all my cars as mine is due tomorrow. CKI were much more efficient with the modifications and the telephone manner was pleasant as with most other companies I've dealt with. CKI beat the renewal quotes on the cars by almost £100 on each car (and £15 on the S70R) first time. This is after the existing insurer considerably bettered their renewal rates. Lets hope CKI keep doing good work with sensible quotes for years to come." DSK, Volvo Owners Forum

"I switched the S60R to CK this week under the VOC scheme. Very good price, helpful guy on the phone too (thanks Ian Willis)." Yosser, Volvo Owners Forum

"I rang around this time for insurance and all in all Chris Knotts provided me with the lowest quote without sacrificing cover. I renewed all my cars (as they are all co-termed for my ease to the distress of my wallet) with Chris Knotts for the next 12 months yesterday. My experience with the 2 ladies (Tabitha & Cathy) I dealt with was a good one as far as customer service goes. Friendly and straight forward talking when needed and going through the modifications was painless." DSK, Volvo Owners Forum

"Just received a quote from Kim who was accommodating and helpful. She also applied the AO owners club discount and this was very competitive. Highly recommended!" TheToon, AlfaOwner.com

"BEEN WITH G********* FOR FOUR YEARS AND YOU BEAT MY RENEWAL BY £70 A GREAT SAVING" gazza172, FocusSTOC

"Didn't mention it back in May when I renewed the C5, with declared tuning as before, and again got unbeatable rate. Short while later came time for house insurance, and couldn't be arsed like before to go chasing all over the World, so thought "What the heck" & gave CK a try. House & contents now covered via their policy and a saving of 80 quid, to boot. Result .... one chuffed Wrinkly." The Wrinkly Ninja, Citroen Xsara OC

"Been insured by Chris Knott on either mine or my wifes car for the last 6-7 years and I've just bought a mk4 GTi and switched my insurance across at a great price. Great stuff cheers!" isitafox, UK-MkIVs

"Just renewed for another year. Great price & friendly service. Happy days:)." stuMR2eye, MR2 Owners Club

"I moved to Chris Knott when my insurers of over twenty years flatly refused to add my daughter as a named driver, as she had only just passed her test. CK was most informative and helpful, so I have just renewed with them this year, and will continue to do so." acrorat, Nissan Juke Owners Club

"I've a 2011 Audi RS3 (was RAC) and 2010 Audi TT roadster (was SAGA) and transferred both to these guys. I had no issues with communication and or the quotes both of which were accepted. Next year I'll be giving them a chance to quote on our A2 (currently A***** F*** who was way £££s over with the RS3) as well... And no, I don't know 'em or have anything to do with 'em other than they provide my 2015/16 insurance." 45bvtc, Audi-Sport forum

"After a break of around 18 months, I'm back with Chris Knott. Competitive quote, friendly staff (Kim and Cathy)." RainbowFire, Briskoda

"Took out a policy with them myself just the other day after discovering H******* wouldn't insure a modified Fabia. Great service." Lee01, Briskoda

"Chris Knott Insurance just beat my car insurance renewal by £390 and my next best quote by £132! And all in 10 minutes. Big thank you to Ian for sorting it all out for me and walking me through the cover. Really friendly and knew what he was talking about. Would definitely recommend." Lauren Bvb Woodfine, Facebook

“Gave me an excellent price thanks guys.” Grant2015vxr, Astra Owners Network

“I really like chris knott insurance, excellent service, always ring for a quote and you guys are always the cheapest.” Naeem Arshad, Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye OC

"You guys beat S**'s renewal premium by £104 which they couldn't match or even beat despite their policy 'we'll beat any quote like for like and refund the difference'. Anyway thanks to Kathy at Chris Knott Insurance." kish, CRX-UK

"Just had great service from Chris Knott Insurance. Very informative, great level of cover. Best price for my circumstances. Thanks Tabatha" Oliver O'Brien, FocusSTOC

"Never insured my own car before (always been on my wife's policy). I asked Chris Knott to beat my quote of £318 and they did £285 including admin. I had high hopes for AXXXXX FXXX but they were just about twice as much. Cheers CK" insx, MR2 Roadster OC

"Once again it's renewal time. Having searched for someone to cover a fully wrapped car, Chris Knott found me an insurer who was willing to match another quote from a different broker (shame I now have to wait a month for the wrap to happen). A big thanks to Nick and Dawn who made me a happy camper (I really hate moving my insurers/brokers so this was why I'm happy)." tempra007, Briskoda

"Well, never used you for the vxr, kinda forgot about the renewal for that so just stuck with **********, but just took another policy out with you guys for a 2nd car, and can't fault you, met and beat the comparison quote which even A***** F*** couldn't get near. You guys were my last option, and the lass I spoke 2 on the phone was great, couldn't have asked for better service." BigDov, Astra Owners Network

"Hi, rang company I'm with. after two calls and half an hour on the phone couldn't give me a quote - too many mods. had to cancel insurance - cost me £90. rang up Chris Knott told them all the mods. after 5 minutes no problem got a good quote so now I'm insured with them. Brilliant service. Thanks." paulmow, Vectra-C/Signum OC

"a big thanks to nick and ian for getting the insurance that most would not help with for the daughter and son in law. talked to nick via the forum email then rang and talked to Ian both very helpfull." bugsb, MG-Rover forum

"Bit of feedack from a new customer. Was quoted £80 less than my current insurer (1st Central) which i'm delighted about, the lady I spoke to on the phone was really helpful too. Recommended!" DaleM, R32 OC

"I can whole-heartedly recommend Chris Knott (also a sponsor), got 2/3 of the household cars with them now (Standard Octavia Scout and a Nissan 100NX) The Scout was £280 and the NX £230somthing. The NX was done in one call (giving all the details etc), the Scout then followed......"oh yes, we've got all your details here".....done in less than 5 minutes." RainbowFire, Briskoda

"Just wanted to say that Cathy from Chris Knotts was fantastic! It's the first time I have ever bought or got a quote from Chris Knotts and dealing with them and Cathy has been great. In fact I brought another car to them and I think I will also get my other car and house insurance from them. Very impressed. :)" gstraw, 350z-uk.com

If you'd like a car insurance quote please call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 - which is now also FREE for mobiles - and mention this club/forum.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance
Last edited by ChrisKnottIns on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and QUOTE REF: 976-XXX
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook - prize draw @ 1000 LIKES
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Feedback about the special Chris Knott Car Club scheme

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:47 pm

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Very many congratulations to the winner of the Chris Knott Insurance prize draw for October.

The prize of a Karcher K2 Pressure Washer was offered as an incentive to encourage car club/forum members to call us for a quote in October and I'm pleased to announce that it was won by Mr Stephen Brown, a member of the Z4Forum, whose name was selected at random from all those requesting quotes during October.

It is not yet known whether Mr Brown will go ahead with the policy but that doesn't make any difference to the prize draw.

YOUR CHANCE TO WIN NEXT
If, as a member of this forum, your car insurance is due within the next 30 days or so you've now got a chance to WIN a £100 Amazon voucher yourself just for calling and requesting a genuine quote during November.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 also FREE from mobiles

ONLINE QUOTE REQUEST: Chris Knott Car Insurance Quote Request - we follow these up with a call back shortly after receiving the details.

We look forward to helping you find a better deal (see our other posts about competitiveness) while offering a high level of personal service so you're supported throughout your time with us.

best,
Nick
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:55 pm

UPDATE: £56 CAR INSURANCE SAVING WITH CHRIS KNOTT

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to all the members who've used us for their car insurance already this year. Last month we had our best February EVER and it's all down to you - Chris Knott's best February in 33 years of helping car club members save money on their car insurance!

I had a look at the 2016 figures on Thursday and the average saving we negotiate for a car enthusiast is £56*.

That's £56 less than the best alternative quote a member can find. Some save more, some save less of course but it's a good message and means it's worth picking up the phone to request a Chris Knott quote when you're looking around at renewal.

Don't forget if you're due in the next few months, that you can gain entry into our Spring Spectacular with 3 great prizes on offer (http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring/) just for receiving a quote. See our other recent post about getting a quote and winning.

For your no-obligation quote please call Chris Knott FREE on 0800 917 2274 (free from mobiles too).

To get the full benefit of club membership please mention this forum specifically when you call.

Thanks,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Further recent proof that our special club scheme has value in the car club community:

"Just set up my insurance with Chris Knott earlier today. Did the usual trawl through Gocompare and Confused to set the benchmark and then had a call from Kathy at Chris Knott. They came back and bettered the lowest quote by £30 but also provided much better cover by not limiting the miles (£335 all in)." SparkyBrum, Z4 Forum

"The service I received when I had the quote was excellent and Chris Knott seems to have a good reputation on car forums." hineyho87, FiestaST OC

"Well you guys had the cheapest quote so I'm going with you. Cancelled my Sky policy just now." rob275, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Excellent service from Chris Knotts - told them a week ago I was in the process of purchasing a private plate, the guy on the phone said because I informed them early the £15 it would've cost to amend the paperwork will be waived, well happy." deni.babe, CivInfo

"Just phoned up after receiving a pathetic renewal quote. Really impressed by the service and the quote I have received." aslee17, AlfaOwner forum

*£55.98 to be exact - the average difference between our quote and the member's best quote (from shopping around or their existing renewal, whichever was the cheaper) where best alternative quote information was provided.
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:48 pm

In the Chris Knott office we've placed a board in each team where we post feedback received from happy clients to add to staff motivation. It has created quite a buzz so if you've had good service from us or you'd like to mention a particular member of staff, please feel free to post a comment on this forum and we'll pass it on.

You'll know that I also put feedback at the bottom of my posts on this forum so you can see how good we are for car club/forum members like you.

The problem is (since we had our best ever February, and March was also a stonking one) that the feedback is coming in faster than I can post it.

So here's a whole load of comments received in February and March to bring us almost up to date (you don't have to read it all but you get the idea)...

BTW - remember that you automatically get entered in our Prize Draw if you ask us for a quote before 1 June - details in the Chris Knott/Insurance section of this forum and at http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring - QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (free from mobiles too)

Testimonials
"Just a quick feedback. You guys are LITERALLY THE BEST!!! I've received the best insurance renewal quote ever. You managed to beat the cheapest quote I had, by offering me a comprehensive insurance £210.00 cheaper than the cheapest one I received earlier on this week! £210.00!! Still can't quite believe it. Thank you ever so much CKI!" mrfrankowski, Astra Owners Network

"Just taken out a policy with Chris Knott as they beat my renewal price and the comparison sites easily. Excellent service too." scottyr, CivInfo

"On my second year with CK." Paul, Audi RS3 Owners Club

"I joined Chris Knott last week. The quote swept the floor with A***** F***, though AF served me well for the year I was with them. Hopefully CK is as good as people say. Also, Cathy was a massive help when I was inquiring. Big props to her!" elipton, UK Cougar forum

"All things said and done, nobody has beat your quote I just obtained for the Celica I just acquired. So happy days, and thank you!... PS. I love Kim...she sounds like Grandma Ethyl from Dinosaurs. Very friendly too so all in all makes for pleasant phone calls." shnazzle, MR2 Roadster Owners Club

"I must say I was pleasantly surprised when I rang up to renew my insurance with Chris Knott. I knew it would go up (knowing about the increase in IPT) but also having to add a claim to my history (on another car/policy). I can't remember the exact amounts but my policy just went up approx £50 when everyone else I tried added £200-£300 for having a claim! Really good service from yourselves, and will be ringing to add my other car to my policy when I get it back." tricky1138, MR2 Roadster Owners Club

"You ALMOST had me this year but unfortunately due to my age/lack of ownership with my S3 you were unable to insure me if/when I go to stage 2+, so for that reason I had to go with [someone else] this time. However once this year's insurance is up and I've had more experience, etc. I will certainly try you again as your overall business/approach seems excellent and I was very happy with the chap I spoke to who wasn't trying to force me into anything, gave me great advice and was also very friendly. Ian Willis I think he was called - please give him some good feedback :) I'll be in touch next year." Craig-P, Audi-Sport forum

"Just like to say thank you for all your help today Ian, very pleased with the £330 quote yesterday inc. the mods for this year." Sag, Land Cruiser Club

"Dear Tabitha, many thanks for such great service. You made the whole process very painless. Once again, thank you." P Billingham, Westfield

"Thank you, just got a very reasonable quote and looking likely to accept. Using a good underwriter (Highway) with an acceptable excess and accepted my mods: great." Hipstar, TT Forum

"Had a delightful chat with Kathy today, nice to speak to someone that likes to have a laugh with their customer. The premium compared to my renewal with H******* was similar, but I've moved to a mod-friendly policy, which might be a bad thing for the wallet, but nice to know that I can now consider modifications if I want to go that route. Kathy was great though, really lovely, and it was partly her lovely manner on the phone that made me think "you know what, I'm happy to change and move away from H*******". No bad dealings with H******* at all I might add, but lovely service for the quote and discussions about the car that made me feel warm and welcome." Hanslow, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

"Chalk another one up to Kathy - when she gave her name when answering the call, I knew it must be fate! LOL. Gave her a nice little shock when I told her she was the subject of a forum thread! Very friendly as mentioned above though... Thanks CK for a good, competitive quote!" Fusion243, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

"Purchased insurance from Chris Knott - excellent price, excellent service, highly recommend." curtvx, VXR Online

"I'm still with CKI and had need to check something recently, the question was answered promptly and efficiently and was the one I wanted to hear too. Yes they will cover the modification of having a Tow Bar, for free. Some companies don't." velocemitch, Alfa Romeo OC

"+1 happy customer. Joined today with my A3. Hassle-free experience and ultra-pleasant price, beating A***** F*** and others. Thanks guys hope my next call is for renewal!" noriders, Audi-Sport forum

"Been a loyal CK customer for over 10 years with at least 2 policies a year running & at times 3. Also recommended to family & friends on numerous occasions. Always had great service & decent quotes pro rata for cover." mr wilks, Z4 Forum

"Tried all sort of comparison websites and even approached a few directly. Even with a 1 Year NCD and a puny little Jazz the quotes were staggeringly high. £780 if I pay upfront + I would need to get a black box installed. The cheapest non-blackbox insurance was about £900+. I thought let's give @ChrisKnottIns a try as they talk about club discounts etc all the time. Well called them up, wait was a bit longer than expected but at the end of the phone call I was with a fully comp policy including legal cover and no pesky blackbox for a price I could not believe as they beat every single quote by a margin and that is with monthly payments and 'a declared mod' so yeah, really, really happy about it and I have already recommended them to my friends." legend-ary, Honda Karma

UPDATE: "Wow @ChrisKnottIns Your quote bested all the others and I have now purchased a fully comp policy with you guys! Fantastic...can't recommend you guys enough in fact you should be getting a call from a friend of mine soon." legand-ary, Honda Karma (see above)

"My wife's insurers wanted an additional £126 on top of the £430 paid in November to switch from the 2.4 Accord to the 'what should be cheaper to insure' 2.0 FR-V. I told them where to stick it and cancelled her policy. Called Chris Knott and they came back with £290 as a new policy. Now that's 3 policies in the family with Chris Knott." qc2, Honda Karma

UPDATE: "I've just got my insurance through Chris Knotts for just over £300 and that's declared any mods, they beat my previous insurance company and got to admit I found Ian very helpful." sag, Landcruiser Club

"Yep! It worked for me too. All the other companies I tried had higher premiums for the same terms. Many thanks CKI. BasilBB, uklegacy forum

"Very pleased and glad insurance is now sorted for another year. Excellent service, highly recommend anyone to get a quote from CKI" curtvx, VXRonline

"Got a great quote from Chris [Knott] today... from 800 down to 380...fab.. many thanks." hairyman68, 350z-UK

"Spoke to Kathy this afternoon and she was very helpful. Beat nearest quote (although would still like it to be less). When our other Octavia is due for renewal in a few months, I will be in contact." AirborneVRS, Briskoda

"5* - Just sorted my car insurance for another year. Matched and beat quotes I'd gotten elsewhere and £165 cheaper than my renewal. So glad to be back with you for my insurance. Great service and always lovely people to deal with. Superb level of cover too! Thank you very much." Aaron Carter, Facebook

"Please let me place on record my appreciation of the courteous and efficient way Tabitha dealt with my enquiry." Jeff Ellis, Cardiff

"Just took my policy out with them and got a decent enough price...thanks." fridgeman, GT86/BRZ Owners Club

UPDATE: "Thanks Nick, you guys are amazing. You actually beat a requote today for me. I will be sorting out the paperwork as soon as I know when I'm picking up the car and will be bringing my wife's insurance policy over to you on 9 June. Cheers." AirborneVRS, Briskoda

"Speak with Volvo Owners Club Insurance Scheme, through Chris Knott. I've always had a good deal through them but, as with any broker, haggle a bit!" mjk164, Volvo Owners Club

"Some specialist older or performance insurers sometimes have good offers...with me not being 25 yet the best price came via Chris Knott." Pete940, Volvo Owners Club

"Just signed up with Chris Knott - done me a fantastic deal beating all other quotes I had. Very happy with the result on my 2.5 ghia x thanks." kmb306, Ford Mondeo OC

best,
Nick
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon May 16, 2016 2:40 pm

It's amazing how many of the testimonials we receive start with the word "Just" - some examples of this month's feedback:

"Just bought my insurance with CKI, very competitive prices... Many Thanks." benv6, Z4 Forum

"Impressed with your super-efficient service today, instant docs by email and helpful staff. Better than the big boys!" @nsales_co_uk, Twitter

"Many thanks. Quick service and very competitive quote. Makes it easier when you speak to the same person again." rustynuts, Briskoda

"Just had my quote for the first time from CK. Could not beat my best comparison quote [initially] but were only £3 more than the cheapest. However once you take in to account all the free extras they threw in it beat Tesco bank hands down. They're calling back Tuesday morning to set it up. Very pleased, thankyou!" badake, Ford Galaxy Owners Club

"Just renewed with you guys today. Great price and policy cover. Thanks :-)" SpecBee, UK Legacy Forum

"Great service. Just a quick thanks to the guys at Chris Knott - Emma who I dealt with in particular for her work in getting my quote down to a price I'm very happy with. Best quote I've had for the second year running, great price for the level of cover and modifications on the vehicle. Top work!" AW_Dan, Baby BMW

"Just bought a new policy with you today, very pleased as came in 20 pound under the lowest comparison site quote. Will be trying you when I need insurance on the 4x4 and the girlfriend's car. Cheers!" Tricky5, BimmerForums

"Another new customer! Great service and knowledge, also beat my renewal and my cheapest online comparison quote. Cheers." ChrisG, Audi-Sport net

Thankfully in these examples "Just" means 'recently' rather than 'by a whisker' as we won't simply beat your alternative quotes by a pound - where we can we'll try to make it worth your while to go with our offering.

To request your quote please call us free on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum's unique code (detailed in a previous post) to receive the full benefit.

Remember, if you call us during May for a quote on a car we don't yet insure you'll gain automatic entry in our Spring prize draw. Check out the 3 great prizes here - www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring/ and get calling if your car insurance is due soon.

best,
Nick

Chris Knott Insurance - the right choice for savings, service & support, the right choice for car club members.
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi, I've been on holiday for a couple of weeks so the Chris Knott Prize Draw was delayed a bit but we're now really pleased to be able to announce the winner of our most recent competition.

To enter, all you had to do was request a quote from Chris Knott Insurance or renew an existing policy during June or July. The prize was a Car Photoshoot (courtesy of ImageFuel and worth £295), including a selection of the images taken on the day - Full Prize Details.

The winner, selected at random, is Thomas Riley of Sheffield who renewed the cover on his '51 plate Audi A6 SE with us in July. Congratulations Thomas! We hope you enjoy your prize and the lasting memories of your car captured on 'film' (well, digital files anyway).

For the rest of you, thank you if you asked us for a quote or renewed your cover with us - we genuinely appreciate your custom.

If you didn't enter and your car insurance is due for renewal soon, you too could be a winner by getting a quote through the Chris Knott Car Club Scheme. Our rates are great for many - we sign up a high percentage of the quotes offered and have a strong client retention rate.

To request a free, no-obligation quotation for your car, whether it's modified or standard, please call us on 0800 917 2274 and find out just how much you could save when you switch to Chris Knott.

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
A small selection of the positive feedback (5 of the 47) we've received in the last month or so:

"Got a quote today super happy with outcome, all mods declared loads cheaper than comparison site companies will be purchasing at the end of the month. Thanks guys." CAM320N, CivInfo

"Just set my insurance up with these folks. Renewal quote 650, search quote was 430, these guys got me sorted for below 400, so happy to say worth a call." 762buzz, Kia Owners Club

"Already insured with Chris Knott and my renewal was due. Got loads of quotes from other companies which were all in the range of £800. One company couldn't insure me because of my postcode. That company referred me to another company. Got a decent quote from them however after reading reviews they are not the best. So I called and spoke to a lovely lady (Melinda) she reduced my renewal quote. Renewed my insurance on the spot. Huge thanks to Melinda :)" klashinikov, Type R Owners Forum

"I can't praise CK highly enough. They undercut ASDA insurance (my current policy) by over a £140 and the cheapest on GoCompare by over £30. The lassie on the phone was lovely and everything was sorted and ready for the switch over of policies without hassle. Marvellous." Nyx1962, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club

"I am still using them now with my new car. I have always found them to be very good!" Truth, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: ClubCalibra INSURANCE with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

by ChrisKnottIns » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:00 pm

UPDATE: Current savings data from Chris Knott

Hi guys, I was just looking at some MI and a couple of figures really stood out. I believe they're powerful reminders of why members should include Chris Knott when looking for car insurance quotes...

The first one is where customers have told us their existing insurer's renewal quote Chris Knott has been quoting an average of £230.12 less than their renewal - that represents a 37.12% average saving.*

Even when we compare our quotes with their supplied best quote (including those on comparison websites) it's still a worthwhile saving - an average of £54.89 less than the best available alternative (11.94%)**

If you'd like to save money on both what you're paying now and the best out there in the market make sure you include Chris Knott Insurance in the mix at quote time.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

best,
Nick

* I compared the year-to-date total of all supplied renewal prices against the total of the CKI quotes on those and divided by the number of quotes. I included all quotes whether the customer ended up taking the policy or not.

** I compared the year-to-date total of all supplied best quotes (renewal or alternative) against the total of the CKI quotes on those and divided by the number of quotes. I included all quotes whether the customer ended up taking the policy or not.

PS. Don't forget you can enter our draw for 2x VIP tickets to the Performance Car Show at the NEC if you receive a car quote before 1 December 2016.

Recent client testimonials also reflect our money-saving ability:

"Just took out a policy with you for my new fiesta ST200 which I'm collecting in a few days time. Miles cheaper than the price Ford quoted me as part there drive away insurance and nearly £100 cheaper than I'm paying now on a fiesta ST3. One happy New customer." John74, Fiesta ST Owners Club

"Did a quote; quote came out better than any comparison site figure, and I'm now insured through yourselves! Nice to speak to someone on the end of the phone that was able to answer my questions so quickly. Great service! Thanks!" Ryanfsr, Briskoda

"Just got a quote off Chris Knott for a W202 C220 CDi and it was actually lower than all the search engines! They've been good to me in the past with my Volvo 850 and V70 T5 CD Autos so will always use them. Cheers guys :)" RGM, Mercedes-Benz Owner forum

"Chris Knott Review - Give them a go! That dreaded time of year... insurance renewal! It all started off with a comedy email from Admiral about my multicar renewal... a healthy £500 more than last year :lol: So I did the usual "new customer" thing with them and it still wasn't great... Then did the comparison site and a few better quotes came up... Then I decided to give Chris Knott a bash and see what they could do. Best decision I made! Rang their number (0800 917 2274) and quoted our CLUB CODE: MAZ-216 and had a good chat with the nice lady Rebecca on the other end. After we'd gone through all the details she gave me a pretty decent quote, competitive with the cheapest I'd already found. I did however want breakdown as well on the 2 cars and so she asked me to leave it with her and she'd email me in the morning with the best she could do. Well... I was happy to open that email! Not only had she got me the breakdown for the 2 vehicles but she'd beaten the price even more! Very happy with the service and prices and so I have taken out 2 policies with them this year... one for myself and one for my wife :) Give them a shot guys and see what they can do for you. Very helpful and you don't get pushed into a long queue to get through to a call center in a country you can't understand! Not just that but if any of you do take out a policy with our club code (MAZ-216) then the club gets some commission which will go directly into the pot for keeping this site up and running :) Let me know how you get on if you give them a go." Ross, Mazda6 Owners Club

"Easiest car insurance I have had in 40 years. Even an added mod recently was sorted with just one email and a reply within 24 hours. Awesome!" Shel, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:58 pm

Feedback about Chris Knott

Don't just take our word for it when we say we're competitive and offer great service. Here is some of the recent unsolicited feedback we've received from your fellow car club/forum members and enthusiasts that shows why you should call Chris Knott Insurance for a quote:

"Just a quick heads up that I found CKI a great company to deal with, all very polite & knowledgeable about their cover & understood about mods etc. Admiral = hard work & would not cover my Focus ST with basic mods but they did cover my modded import wrx!? Anyhow try CKI for a decent quote, very happy & feel I have made a good choice with the cover you get." taj27, Focus ST Owners Club

"I can add my own testimonial to those above - I have 6 or 7 cars with CKI and the rest with other brokers. It's fairly well known that I change cars frequently and the service I receive from CKI is always excellent. I recently changed the registration number on one of my cars; a simple 2 minute telephone call (including queue time) to CKI had it sorted and the new certificate emailed to me immediately. The cost - £0.00. Compare that to the Esure charge of £28 and Adrian Flux £25 to change a reg. no. I have two identical non-Alfa cars, the CKI premium is £280 and the Adrian Flux premium is £400. In my personal experience the CKI offering is superb." Chris, Alfa Romeo Owners Club UK

"+1 for Chris Knotts, have managed on all occasions to beat any quote I've had, even if only by £10. Excellent service too." sliced, Audi-Sport Net forum

"So after some shopping around and a few issues with AF not being able to get me monthly insurance I've gone with CK, saving me around £30 a month (works out about £200 saving)." Adam2489, Hyundai Coupe Owners Club UK

"Can I give a big shout-out to Ian Willis. Just "quoted me happy" and I'll be going ahead with your quote when my renewal arrives from current insurer." JimBob, BMW5 forum

"Spoken to Ian Willis last week for a quote. He's brilliant all the way through. No pressure at all and gave me lots of options. Asked me to wait for my current insurance renewal quote to arrive first and call back later. He said he'll take 10% off for a like for like quote. Rang back today, and lucky enough that Ian picked up my call again. All sorted now, price was a tiny bit more (added legal cover and 56% less on voluntary excess) but customer service by Ian has won the business really." veeg33, Nissan 350Z-UK.com

"A really BIG THANK YOU to Chris Knott Insurance. Renewed my car insurance today. Over the phone, no hassle, simple to do. Very Competitive Quotes (for me anyway). Bye Bye Saga" Auric Goldfinger, Briskoda

"Just swapped my insurance over to them at renewal after the great service on the phone from Kathy. Sure they were roughly £2 more expensive than the cheapest I could find anywhere else online but I'm more than happy to pay that for the excellent service. Definitely worth a try when your time comes. Oh and yes, I did quote the club code." Shumway, Mazda 6 Owners Club

"So in the post today came my renewal quote from Tesco ....Nearly double lasts year's quote (lol) what planet they on, off to the go fatblokes site and better coming up with Churchy as the main player and wayhey tesco bank ... ohh yes on there they are cheaper than a renewal (lol). Next step Chris Knott, and even better than Churchy - great deal with Recovery and Key Cover, overseas - the works and a further £20 cheaper, uk call centre to an english person and a Personal Account Manager if you want, so at the end of the month my PAM will be calling me to confirm all the details, only one downside £150 deposit which is quite hefty compared to churchy £70. Good Service Polite and very helpful." thepaws4, Mazda6 Owners Club

"Thumbs up for Chris Knott. After my disapointment yesterday, have today insured simple and quickly. Nice to have a competitive and trouble-free quote that was 50% cheaper than another insurer on here. Another job done." KevinA, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Chris Knott are good. Well worth a call." Scottk, Audi-Sport net

"I've just insured my 1990 vintage 240 GL estate with Chris Knott, after a good quote from Kim. It's the second car I have insured with this company, my first is my 2006 XC70, which is also insured by CKI. I can thoroughly recommend CKI for the service, which I have found to be friendly and patient." lenjo, Volvo Owners Club

Call Chris Knott Insurance for a quote on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum's unique code to see for yourself how much you can save and what great service looks like.

You'll also gain automatic entry in our current prize draw if you get a quote before 1 December 2016 with the chance to WIN 2x VIP Tickets to the Performance Car Show at the NEC.

best,
Nick
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:03 pm

UPDATE: Best way to get a quote from Chris Knott

Hi all, you're great at asking Chris Knott for quotes via the callback form on our website - thank you.

I just wanted to make a request though - PLEASE CAN YOU PHONE US INSTEAD if you're after an instant quote. It's the quickest and easiest process for both of us and ensures you get your special club scheme quote when you want it, at a time that's convenient.

Though we do respond to the web forms quite quickly, often we get an answerphone or no answer at all and then you have to ring us anyway. You can see how it's not ideal - it means we're catching you at a time that's NOT convenient.

We leave an answerphone message and follow up with an email but we don't want to miss the opportunity to give you a competitive quote through the club/forum's special scheme. Phoning us first and then only using the form as a last resort should make it easier for you to get a winning Chris Knott quote.

Thanks for your help in this - it'll work out better for both of us.

best,
Nick

PS. It may simply be that you don't recognise the caller ID when we call you - keep an eye out for our outbound number: 01424 200477.

Testimonials
More car club/forum members who are happy with their quotes from Chris Knott:

"@ChrisKnottIns many thanks for your help with insurance for my new toy! #saabclub #saab" Neal Ashwangler, Saab Owners Club GB

"Chris Knott cheapest by far even with cat back exhaust declared." Tony McKortel, SeatCupra.net

"Unbeatable Quote. Thanks again for sorting my insurance. Straightforward job. Beat my quotes from other firms and matched like for like. Rang back when you said you would and also spoke via PM on here. Can't fault the service so far. Cheers." GarryK, BabyBMW.net

"Just wanted to say how impressed I am being a first-time customer with yourselves. A very friendly and professional chap named Ian dealt with me from initial quote right through to setting up my new car policy. OK, granted you do need to provide a fair bit of info and it's the first time I can recall ever having to input details into the DVLA website to generate a 'driver code' and scanning numerous things etc but hey-ho. With all mods declared, a named driver and my protected NCB you beat the neighbours by nearly £60. I'm not one for calling other companies and although they did try and were very aware of my custom of 2 years, I was swayed to jump ship. Couldn't say no really." LordRaiden84, Briskoda

"Looks like I will get my insurance from you. Phoned today and got better quote than my renewal. Took reference number and will call back on Monday to get it done. Really was cheaper. Thanks." imtattoo80, VWAudi Forum
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi,

The BBC News website reports:
"Drivers saw their car insurance premiums rise by an average of £110 in the last year, a comparison site says. More expensive repairs and recent government changes to injury payouts pushed up annual insurance costs by 16%, according to Confused.com. It found drivers paid on average £781 on comparison sites for a comprehensive policy in the year to March 2017. Average premiums are set to rise to a record high and could pass £1,000 next year, it added. Newer vehicles have seen some of the biggest rises, because their increasingly complex electronics have made repairs more expensive...

...The Confused [dot] com research...checks more than four million car insurance quotes."

I just wanted to let you now that the Chris Knott average premium through the club insurance scheme is much lower than that reported on the comparison sites.

In March 2016, Chris Knott's average premium was less than half that at £369. This March (2017) it was £399 - just a £30 increase and still majorly more economical than £781. There's definitely something beneficial for members in using the club scheme through Chris Knott then.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please call us at renewal.

If that's before 1st June you'll also gain entry in the Chris Knott 'British F1 Grandstand Tickets' Prize Draw.

best,
Nick

Recent testimonials from CK customers across the car enthusiast community...

"£367 cheaper than my renewal from flux, £65 cheaper with no limited mileage & all mods covered after shopping around. I am a happy bunny thanks." G30001, R32 Owners Club

"Had my quote matched today so new CK customer on Saturday as of renewal time. Covers all the mods that are planned from the stockpile of parts in the garage that have been collected over the last few months... Spoken to 3 different ladies (Tabitha, Kathy (of Legend) and Rebecca) and the level of customer service has been consistently brilliant with everything being understood first hand and not needing to explain what each mod is." benmellor, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Thank you Daryl for matching a cheaper quote from another insurance company. Guess I will be staying with Chris Knott for another year. :)" Jon Dixon, Facebook

"I may need to hop back to chris knott insurance when my renewal comes through early next month, made the mistake of hopping over to a cheaper provider who has extortionate admin fees." sliced, Audi-Sport.net

"Recently taken a policy out with Chris Knott due to the very competitive quote. I needed to call them to change my reg number as I added my private plate to my car, I braced myself for the "well there's a charge for this and a charge for that" as experienced from other insurance companies, but no! Gave them the new number and that was that, no charge! Well done, credit where it's due!! stchris356, BimmerForums
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:55 pm

AND THE WINNER IS...

Hi,

Thanks so much to every one of you who requested a car insurance quote to enter our Spring competition. Thanks also to our existing clients who qualified for entry when we invited your renewal.

I'm now pleased to announce the winner, drawn at random, of Chris Knott's prize draw. The winner receives 2x F1 British Grand Prix Grandstand Tickets (with circuit parking). Congratulations to Robert Ward, a member of Volvo Owners Club, who requested a quote for his S80 back in March.

We'll launch another competition shortly and run it on from this one so no-one misses out! So please keep calling - we'd love to quote you if your car insurance is due soon.

Here's a reminder of our number: 0800 917 2274 but we're also happy to call you if you PM me your number.

Please remember to mention this club/forum when you call to make sure you and the club receive the full benefit.

best,
Nick

Testimonials
Fresh feedback received from car club members recently:

"Got a good quote from you guys this year on the M3 cheaper than anyone else (price matched) like others have said a fair amount of paperwork to send off but it's not too bad to be honest and I found the staff to be very helpful too. Thumbs up from me a happy customer for the year." hopz121, Z4 Forum

"Superb service, more than fair prices after a haggle and its lovely to talk to a person in this country... Been with them about 10 years looking after most of our insurance!" Nick Walton, Multipla Owners Club

"Well that's me signed up for another year. Nobody could get close this year, well done CK." riven1962, C4 Owners Club

"I was involved in a no fault accident last year and expected my renewal to go up to stupid money, even though it wasn't my fault. Was really surprised with the quote and have now renewed for another year. Great service received, hope to be with you for many years to come. Cheers." ChrisG, Audi-Sport.net

"Quick and easy Insurance. Just renewed my annual insurance and was fed up with premiums increasing each year so I rang Chris Knott. Service was easy and quick and they managed to reduce my premium compared to other companies. Docs arrived on e-mail very quickly and once I had paid and provided proof of current NCB I had a nice tag to attach to my car keys so if they are lost they can be returned swiftly." Parsnipthecat, Briskoda
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:48 pm

So, 3 cool things I need to let you know about before I can go on holiday tomorrow...

1. Platinum Supercar Blast plus High-Speed Passenger Ride or Photo - yep, we're running a competition for August. Just ask us to quote for your car insurance this month to gain automatic entry in our draw to win a race track drive in your choice of 6 new supercars at one of 8 track locations nationwide. We'll pick a winner in early September.

2. Our Virtual Show & Shine on social media continues (see separate thread). We're inviting all members to post pics of your shiny cars on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts. You need to tag us, tag your club and use the hashtag #ShowShine2017 to qualify. We're offering a prize for the best pic - an Auto Finesse Detailing Kit - 14 items of high quality car cleaning product worth £156.

LINKS: https://www.facebook.com/ChrisKnottIns | https://www.twitter.com/ChrisKnottIns

3. A reminder about GAP Cover from Chris Knott - this is our combined RTI/Finance GAP cover which is significantly cheaper than that offered by car dealers when you buy a car. Check out our cover which fixes your new/nearly-new car's invoice value for 3 years after purchase, meaning you get a better payout in the event of a total loss incident. It'll give you the difference between your motor insurer's payout and the original invoice price or any outstanding finance - whichever is the greater amount - to make sure you can start again, wiping out depreciation.

Have a look, get a quote, or buy online, at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/GAP.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in a fortnight - a greek beach beckons! :)

best,
Nick

Little bit of feedback:

"Matched my previous quote but with a lot more extras free - spot on and great staff." t500tty, MPS Owners Club

"Matched another quote but benefits were loads better than other option." Kwackadave, MPS Owners

"Been with Chris Knott for about 3 years (been with them for various cars over the years, never had a problem)." Dennis, FocusSTOC
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Right, straight in with it...

Congratulations to Philip Appleyard, a member of Volvo Owners Club, for winning our August draw. Philip has won a Platinum Supercar Blast plus High-Speed Passenger Ride or Photo. He gets track time in his favourite new supercar (6 to choose from) at his choice from 8 locations nationwide.

Entrants qualified by requesting a car insurance quote during August (purchase not required).

ANOTHER CHRIS KNOTT COMPETITION
If you like the idea of winning one of our prizes we do have another competition running at the moment - the Chris Knott Virtual Show & Shine which has been going on all Summer on social media.

Simply post a pic of your car with the theme 'Shine' and we'll judge the winner after the closing date but be quick, the closing date is this Thursday!!

Post your pic on either our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages and do these 3 things in the comments...

- @tag Chris Knott Insurance
- use hashtag #ShowShine2017
- @tag your club/forum

We'd love to see your cars!

All this is just a distraction of course - what we'd really like you to do is give us a call for a quote when your car insurance falls due.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum to access our special club scheme

ONLINE: complete brief info - Chris Knott Callback Form

best,
Nick

Recent testimonials

"Now with CKI through AROC on v6 with a few mods - best price and great service and discount on second vehicle recently insured with them." Mark Byatt, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Sorted insurance with @ChrisKnottIns -- I have to say they were very efficient, and very competitive, a pleasure to deal with." buze, ZRoadster.org

"You should be jubilant at how amazing you are. Let's do the deal at that." Richard Gregory, MPS Owners Club

"I have a modified GTV myself insured through Chris Knott for the last 10 years....Very good service and a very small premium...give them a call." Martin Lindus, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Big shout out to Chris Knott, site sponsors at Briskoda.net, advised them of my plans for the car this year, they said just call when you have made the changes etc. New suspension is on - just called them, all done, all promises kept, big thumbs up." David Turner, Briskoda
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi, two things quickly -

1. COMPETITION
You'll know we've been running the 2017 Chris Knott Virtual Show & Shine on our social media channels - the chance for members to share pics of their cars with us in the hope of winning a decent prize.

We've really loved seeing what cars members drive and from the 200 or so entries it was a tough job to pick a winner. However, I'm pleased to announce the winner of the 2017 Chris Knott Virtual Show & Shine as Ashley Gratton with his MkI Golf.

Full details including the Top 5 finalists' cars here: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/chris ... inner.html

2. OFFER ON CHRIS KNOTT'S UK BREAKDOWN COVER
Just to let you know that the current offer is about to expire so you'll need to get in quick if you'd like to benefit. Our comprehensive cover starts at £63 but you can get an extra £5 OFF until the end of September.

Request a quote and buy online at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rescue or call us on 0800 917 2274.

best,
Nick
Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi all, Happy New Year!

I just wanted to thank you again if you requested a quote from us last year. And for those of you who took out cover through us we really do appreciate your custom.

I'm keen to know what prizes might interest you this year for our competitions. I was thinking about a Dash-Cam prize for one of them. Would you welcome that? Let me know.

I know we have to be there on price for you first and foremost but a competition always helps encourage members to call us to find out what that price may be.

Please do call us for a quote if your car insurance is due soon.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 - please mention this forum's unique code to access our special car club scheme.

We're good for standard, modified, modern or classic cars. So you can ask us to quote for all the cars in your household and receive discounts for multi-car cover, whether you bring them all at once or separately.

If you prefer us to call you please complete contact details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote and look out for a callback from 01424 200477.

best,
Nick

Recent Testimonials
We're grateful for those who take the time to post praise of our service and prices. Here's a few of them...

"Anyone who sees this, totally recommend - all my buddies use these! Hopefully these get my monies come Jan - their prices are always brillaint!" amatthews45, DS3 Club

"At last!!! We've been able to shift our insurance for our Giulietta back to Chris Knott. Many thanks to Tabitha for sorting it out for us!!" Gibbo, Alfa Romeo OC

"Just a quick shout of thanks once again to Chris Knott Insurance (Nick Day's crew) for bettering, yet again, the cheapest quote I got for another year of Coupe fun. Many thanks guys (Daryl White's patience for sorting it out and the young lady that did the payment today). Fabulous service." Sherri Joyce, Hyundai Coupe OC

"Hi Kathy, thank you for your very kind efforts to secure me the best deal out there. You don't know how pleasing an experience it is to be on the receiving end of such wonderful and attentive customer service. I am delighted to confirm my intention to proceed. Attached is a copy of my Sxxxxxx renewal notice, and proof of AROC membership." James Barrett, Alfa Romeo Owners Club

"Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Kim and Ian for sorting out my E82 and also the daily Focus diseasel. So easy to deal with and lower premiums with better levels of cover. Very happy with CKI." AndyBish135i, BabyBMWnet

Follow us on Twitter
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Next