Bigger brakes

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

Re: Bigger brakes

by calidaz » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Bigdaz try Ireland for a set of fanblades as there is always a set floating around on done deal.ie of adverts.ie,me I would love a set of the xxr in white 18s and dropped so low the calibra would scrape chewing gum off the road lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by BigDaz » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:08 pm

calidaz wrote:dropped so low the calibra would scrape chewing gum off the road lol

It's a good look but when your calibra is your daily driver then not so good especially when you have a mountain of the speed bump to get over like i do at the entrance of my street :doh:
'Once Driven Forever Smitten'

Silver 1992 C2OXE CALLY (Weekend use only)

Se2 1994 C20XE CALLY (On Going Project)

Red 1991 SRI C20XE CAVVY (Been Stored Since 2008)

Red 2016 Insignia VX Line (Daily Driver)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by calidaz » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:18 pm

That's true I use mine also as a daily but I'm in the process of buying another calibra here in Ireland and if I get it at the right price I'll buy and then make my daily as a show car,calibras here in Ireland are getting fairly rare as most of them wer raped for there engines and had no mass in them I'm actually 1 of 5 calibras on the road don't actually know how many are off the road,I have a contact here in Ireland that's all Vauxhall old school that's breaks calibra n cavalier only for him I wouldn't have my cally on d road

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Previous