Highland tour 2017

For all general things Calibra related

Highland tour 2017

by v6 steve » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Ok guys as you may know we have been taking about doing a Highlnd tour for the last few years so this it the year, I have booked the primer inn in Inverness for Saturday the 14th of October yes it's a bit late in the year but it's when it suits me, every one is welcome the route isn't totally finalised but the plan is to leave my house early 7.00am on the Saturday morning traveling up the West coast of Scotland taking in some beautifully views and the Applecross Rd and heading across to inverness to stay Saturday night, then on the Sunday il be heading down the West coast back to mine about 3 or 4 round trip from mine will be 500 or 600 miles ill post up a link to the hotel for anyone wanting to join in,

Premier inn
Inverness center
Millburn rd
IV2 3QX
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Highland tour 2017

by digitaldoug » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:55 pm

I live on the Aberdeenshire/Morayshire border and would be keen to join in for part of the route if there's going to be a few Calibras. You could go back via the Cairngorms on the Sunday ? Let me know your plans as they develop.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Highland tour 2017

by v6 steve » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:54 pm

I think we have 5 calibras and a Astra all booked job that will be going would be good if you can join us
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net